Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Chuck E Cheese

    I guess at some point I must have signed Ryder up for the Chuck E Cheese birthday club because I got an email for his half-birthday with a coupon for 20 free tokens.  Since Kevin was on a break from school and work for Thanksgiving, we decided to take Ryder there.  This was the same Chuck E Cheese that Kevin and I went to on our first date :)
   Ryder definitely liked riding all the little kiddie rides.  We "helped" him play some games and win some tickets.  He got some cool little prizes when we left.  He is still too young to really be able to enjoy going there, but it was still fun!




 Poor Ryder!  He REALLY wanted to ride on this big monster truck that tips from side to side.  Well, I guess it was scarier than he was expecting, because he started crying and wanted to get off!

 

 There is a little game that takes your picture and then prints out a "sketch" of it for you.  Ryder's face cracks me up!  He was too busy watching the screen to smile.

No comments: