Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we went down to the annual Christmas Eve party on the Nelson side of the family.  It's always a lot of fun, especially the white elephant gift exchange!  We had good food and good company!  I love my extended family and I am especially thankful to my grandparents for the great example they are to me in so many ways! I forgot my camera, so here are some pictures my mom took...
 My cousin, Jeremy, and brother, Logan.  Good looking guys!


Payton, Chantelle, Me, and Kevin eating some baked potato dinner. I think Kevin was trying to tell my mom not to take the picture because he was chewing haha.


The three musketeers, Payton, Ryder, and Riley.


 The whole Nelson group!


 My mom with Riley and Payton


Logan with my Grandma Nelson

1 comment:

C*K*J said...

Best family ever!! XOXO