Monday, May 21, 2012

Ryder's 2nd Birthday

Ryder turned two this year! I can't believe have a two year old! He's definitely exhibited plenty of terrible two's behavior though, so maybe I should believe it! We had a race car party for him. It was fun. He has gotten to the point where he understands what opening presents is all about. He got a lot of fun things! His main gift from Kevin and I was a big truck. He was pretty excited about it. He had actually been sick all night long the night before, throwing up :( He continued to throw up right up until a couple hours before his party. He did great for his party and was able to have fun! However, he resumed throwing up after everyone started leaving. Poor bud! He is the craziest, funniest, sweeetest two year old I could ever ask for! I can't imagine my life without him :)
 Ryder's gifts





 Food


 waterbottles


 poor sick birthday boy


 opening presents


 trying out the new truck


 cupcakes


 my sad attempt at a race car cake... I was really in a hurry to finish it


 Uncle Brett pushing Ryder around


bubbles

No comments: