Thursday, November 8, 2012

More Cute Things Ryder Has Said

When it snowed one day in October before Halloween, Ryder and I went and looked outside that morning. Everything was beautiful and covered in snow. Ryder's eyes got big and he said, "Wow! Christmas!"

After cleaning up all the Halloween decorations I explained to Ryder that Halloween was over. He then yelled out, "Now it's Christmas time! We can get married!" (I think because he's heard Merry Christmas and thinks it's about getting married)

When Kevin was leaving for work one morning, Ryder was saying he wanted Kevin to stay home. I said, "I know, I wish he could stay home too, it feels kinda like a Saturday, huh bud?" He replied, "it's not a sad day, it's a happy day!"

Ryder is extremely impatient when we have to stop at a red light/stop sign in the car. One time while stopped at a red light he yelled out, "GO DANE-IT! I SAID DANE-IT!!" (He meant "dang it")

Tonight when we said bedtime prayers with him, he started off by saying, "We're thankful for boogers..." You never know what he is going to pray about! Another time, while sitting down to eat dinner at my parent's house, Ryder said a blessing on the food. During the prayer he said that he was thankful for Grandpa's moneys. Haha!

No comments: