Sunday, April 28, 2013

Oh Ryder!

We were watching the Mormon Tabernacle sing on TV a Sunday morning while we ate breakfast. They were singing a fast paced song. Ryder said, "Whoa, they are singing fast so that they can go to nursery!"



Ryder: I wipe off Grandma and Grandpa kisses.
Me: Why?
Ryder: Because I don't want them to kiss me so I wipe them off.
Me: What about my kisses? Do you wipe them off?
Ryder: No, because they are flowers!



Ryder was playing with his cars on his train table, and he came running over to me with his eyes wide and said really excitedly, "Mommy, the cars screeched to a stop with all their mights!"



We were watching Bambi and at the end there is a scene where some dogs are chasing/attacking Bambi. Ryder was watching and then said, "Those dogs are so handsome and mean!"



Ryder brought his toy bus over to me pretending it was a cake. "Here Mommy. Here is your birthday cake." He then started licking it and said, "I'm licking the frosting off so you can eat the cake"

No comments: