Friday, June 7, 2013

Three Months

Oh my sweet little Eastie Boo! I cannot get enough of this little guy! He is seriously the sweetest baby boy! He is so easy going (except if you put him in his car seat. I'm pretty sure he's scarred after the long drive out here to CA..) and so smiley! I could just kiss his cheeks all day long, which I do as much as possible! He is more of a cuddler than Ryder ever was, which is so fun. He has started laughing and I love it when we can get him going! He rolled over for the first time a couple weeks ago which surprised me because Ryder didn't roll over until about 5 months old. He is genuinely happy most of the time. He loves to stare intently at me and then as soon as I look at him, he'll bust out in a huge grin. It's really sweet. I can't imagine our little family without him! He's very patient with Ryder always hugging, kissing, smooshing him, and generally just being right in Easton's face all the time. You can tell though that as soon as he is able to start voicing his opinion more, he's definitely going to let Ryder know when he's annoyed. It's going to be interesting for sure! I love this little chunk more than I could ever say! Even just looking at this picture that I'm posting, my heart just wants to burst! I can't contain how much I love this kid! I'm so lucky to be his momma :)



No comments: