Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Hubby!

Happy Birthday to my eternal sweetheart!  Kevin turned 26 today!  It was a  low key birthday this year since I was feeling under the weather.  I made him breakfast in bed, German pancakes, our favorite.  Then he got to open some presents which included a gift certificate to an online tie store, 2 movie tickets, a shirt that made for him, and a new laptop!  We went and got noodles and company for dinner and Jamba Juice as a treat.  Then we came home and had cupcakes and watched a movie on his new laptop.  I love you so much and couldn't think of a better soul mate to have!

 The shirt I made for Kevin.  I think it turned out pretty good.  We went to the store today, and some random guy we don't know came up to Kevin and said, "Hey man, nice shirt!"  How many times do guys compliment a guy they don't know?  Also, a lady ringing Kevin up at the store told Kevin she thought his shirt was cool. So that made me and Kevin pretty happy :)

The cupcakes I made for Kevin were a recipe I let him pick out from Pinterest.  They are called Brownie Batter Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes.  They actually have brownie batter in the middle of the cupcake batter.  Also, the frosting was my favorite chocolate frosting I have ever had.  It has 5 cubes of butter in it, need I say more? I love cupcakes, seriously love all things sugar, and these cupcakes nearly put me in a chocolate coma...  they are extremely rich!  I could only finish half.  Here's the link to the recipe: 
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/new-recipes/brownie-batter-chocolate-fudge-cupcakes.html

No comments: