Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat!

  Happy Halloween!!

This was Ryder's second Halloween and first time trick or treating.  He didn't really understand what we were doing, but he definitely caught on pretty quick that everytime we went to a door, they gave him free candy!  He liked that a lot.  It wasn't that cold at all, and we went around our neighborhood for about an hour.  It was so much fun.  It made me feel like a kid again!  I think next year will be even better because he will definitely understand more what to do.

 Blue fuzzy monster


 
Ryder was anxious to get outside
He was so mad that we were trying to take pictures!


As soon as we got outside, he was HAPPY!


 He was so cute walking along.  Kevin joined us after taking these pictures.



 I made his first candy bag for him.  I made it out of an old pair of pants!



This is all of Ryder's candy.  He got quite the stash for a one year old, not to mention a bunch of full size candy bars!  He's definitely going to be sharing almost all of it with me and Kevin.  There's no way I'm letting him have all that sugar.  Plus, I have to share his candy now before he is old enough to realize it!

No comments: