Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Party 2012

Tonight, Sunday, October 28, we had our annual Halloween party. I'm so glad everyone comes and humors me with costumes because I know not everyone enjoys dressing up (Ahem, Dad! ha ha). Halloween is just one of my favorite holidays, right after Christmas. We played a game this year called the candy bar game. It's pretty much a matching game where you have to match the candy bar with it's description. If you get a match, you get the candy bar! Simple and involves sugar, my kind of game :) Also, it just happened that the only night that worked to do the party was my sister in law, Rashell's, birthday. We sang to her and I hope she had fun! Thanks for letting us have it on your birthday!

(the pictures are all out of order, but it doesn't really matter)
 Casey as a crazy surgeon

 Our little family


 Jeannine and Chad "cat burglar" Very clever!

 finishing up dinner


 My dad, a snowblower (that's a snowflake hanging from his hat, haha) and Mom, a pumpkin

 Some detail of Kevin's "wounds"



 He was a zombie if you couldn't tell. I thought his costume turned out awesome!

 My costume ended up being more creepy than I intended! It was just supposed to show that baby boy was so excited for Halloween, he had to pop his arms out a little early to do some trick or treating. Not exactly cute though I guess. I thought it was funny!

 My sweet little Yoda

 Just some decorations...



 I hadn't put the cupcakes out yet

 Tyler dressed up as Tara...

 And Tara was dressed as Tyler!

 Cute Riley was Ratatouille

 Chantelle was "Fat Amy" and Payton was a cute little witch

 Logan was PeeWee Herman. He did a great job!

 Another shot of Zombie Kevin

 Colby and Rashell and Micky and Minnie

 Logan and his girlfriend, Hayley

 Brianna was cotton candy! Love it!

Dave was John Locke from the tv show, Lost. He did a great job too!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Your costume is the best!