Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Kevin!

Kevin celebrated his 27th birthday this year! We mostly did Corn Belly's for his birthday. We also went out to eat at an Indian food place we had never been to before. It was really good! On Sunday the 21st, we had a family birthday dinner at his parent's house. Jeannine made some homemade lasagna which was really yummy! Ryder helped decorate the two birthday cakes. He was so proud when he was done and wanted to show everyone!
I'm so thankful for Kevin and the man he is. he is so extremely hard working and motivated to reach his goals and to be able to provide for our little family. I don't know how I ever got so lucky to have him in my life! He is my rock and keeps me grounded and sane. He is my best friend and I can't believe we have STILL not missed a single day being together since the day we met almost 6 years ago! I could never get sick of this guy! I just love him to death! Happy Birthday to my Kevie!
 Cake number one

 Cake number 2

 Ryder was so proud of his decorating job!

 Singing Happy Birthday

Kevin blowing out the candles. Sadly, I didn't get any other pictures of him :(

No comments: