Monday, February 4, 2013

More Cute Things Ryder Said...

After I got dressed for church the other day, I was looking at my outfit in the mirror. Ryder walked up to me and said, "You look like an angel, Mommy!"

Kevin was reading Ryder a book and something reminded him of Santa. He said, "It's like my friend Santa!" So they talked about Santa for a minute and Ryder said, "I didn't get to tell Santa thank-you for my trains!"

Ryder is the most polite little boy I have ever known. He is constantly thanking me for things throughout the day. "Thank you for changing my diaper", "Thank you for feeding me lunch", "Thank you for giving me kisses!" It always makes me smile!

Ryder was playing with his cars and made them crash really hard. He looked over at us and said , "That was incredible!"

While potty training, I asked Ryder if he needed to go to the bathroom. He thought and said, "no my pee pee's are still sleeping."

When flushing the toilet, Ryder always waves and says, "Bye pee/poop! See ya later!"

Ryder was giving me a hug and said "I love you so much!" Then he switched his head to my other shoulder and hugged me again and said, "I love you on this side too!"

Ryder was walking behind me down the hallway this morning and said, "I'm following your booty Mom"

No comments: