Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Love My Baby and Chocolate!

Why do i think it's hilarious when in the middle of a diaper change, my son pees ALL OVER himself.  I mean, all over.  I don't know if he was aiming for me... in that case he has terrible aim.  If he was going for his own face, then he's a great shot!  He had it on his cheeks, in his nose, ears, and little puddles of it in the inner corners of his eyes, haha.  He just looked up at me with a stunned look of surprise and then when he saw me laughing, gave a huge grin.  He peed all over his face another time when i was visiting my parent's house.  My mom and I couldn't stop laughing. Oh what an adventure diaper changes can be! Never a dull moment.  Sorry i did not get any pictures of this one.  I'll try to remember it next time, because I'm pretty sure it will happen again.

On a completely unrelated note, i found a box of truffles in our pantry and now i can't stop eating them!  It's ok though because chocolate is actually quite healthy... Did you know chocolate has nearly 8 times the number of antioxidants than are found in strawberries and 5.5 time the amount in blueberries!  A small bar of dark chocolate everyday can help keep your heart and cardiovascular system running well, reduce blood pressure in individuals with high blood pressure, and reduce LDL cholesterol (the bad cholesterol) by up to 10 percent.  It also stimulates endorphin production, which gives a feeling of pleasure and it contains serotonin, which acts as an anti-depressant.  Don't wash your chocolate down with milk though, it could prevent the antioxidants from being absorbed or used by your body. All the benefits are from dark chocolate.  I'm a milk chocolate kind of girl myself, but i don't mind dark chocolate.  Not too bad though huh?  So go eat some chocolate right now!  Do it for your health! ;)
Mmmm! Who needs an apple a day when you can have chocolate!

1 comment:

C*K*J said...

The joys of little boys, huh? Leah like to pee when I change her diaper too, but she isn't able to do much damage! :)
I'm with you on the chocolate. Our neighbors gave us a box of trader joe's truffles and I can't stop eating them either.